A Beginner's Guide to Digital Accessibility is the ultimate resource for anyone looking to make their digital products more inclusive and accessible.
- 68 pages — 68 pages of accessibility-related content to help you better understand the basics.
- Getting started checklist — Not sure where to start? Well, don’t worry we’ve included a checklist of 10 things to kick off your accessibility journey.
- Introduction to accessibility — Just getting started on your accessibility journey? This E-Book is a fantastic way to get started on your accessibility journey.
- WCAG layman's terms breakdown — The WCAG guidelines are absolutely fantastic (they are our #a11y bible!) but they can be a little confusing. In this E-Book, we go over the key sections and break them down in layman’s terms, while also giving examples.
- Glossary of terms — At the back of the E-Book we provide a glossary of terms to do with accessibility.
How will it benefit me?
This e-book will take your accessibility knowledge from 0 to 1 and beyond.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of accessibility — This e-book is a fantastic starting point to enhance your knowledge of accessible web design. We've targeted it at beginners, but we believe anyone can benefit from its insights.
- Improve your digital outputs — By understanding accessibility principles, you can enhance the overall user experience of your digital products. You will learn everything from how to create a clear content structure to the nitty-gritty details of colour contrast.
- WCAG on easy mode — This e-book is an easy-to-understand version of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). Unlike the technical and complex language often found in official WCAG documentation, this ebook provides a simplified and user-friendly explanation of the guidelines.
Who is it for?
This e-book is thoughtfully crafted to empower a diverse range of individuals, from beginners in the web design world to seasoned professionals and beyond. It's an invaluable resource for web designers, developers, product managers, and UI/UX enthusiasts seeking to enhance their knowledge and skills in creating accessible digital experiences. Whether you're a passionate advocate for inclusivity or a business owner looking to reach a wider audience, this e-book offers practical insights, engaging content, and easy-to-understand explanations of accessibility principles.
- Beginner Web Designers
- Experienced Designers
- Digital Product Managers
- Web Developers
- UI/UX Enthusiasts
- Educators and Students
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Anyone Passionate About Inclusive Design
A 68 page accessible friendly PDF of accessibility-related content to help you better understand the basics.